Spiga
Image Hosted by agung
Cassava vs Yams
Earn money from your website/blog. Get paid through PayPal

Note

December 02..

All About recipe

best regard
Neo Cassava

Fried Cassava with onion ring

Try my recipe that I ever published in my blog, first you must find cooking supplies and find also the equipments at professional cookware. Just to make sure that you will get the better result of this recipe

Last week when I am doing my experiment, another bad result that always happen, you know why? Because I used very inappropriate tools that was before I used professional cookware, but after I found the tools my experiment always end up with a wonderful result.

You may also try my experience, because I believed that if you deal with something that you can enjoy then you will find a better result, but always remember that never given up is the key words for doing anything.

0 comments: